I have a moment. I'll update my blog, I decide confidently. Too bad I have no idea what to write about. Jacob is sick, or something resembling sick. He started this week with vomiting- which isn't atypical of him, and has ended it with terrible watery diarrhea. I finally make the decision to get him to the doctors, and of course, he's cured. He's hungry, and wants to eat and hasn't gone since I called the doctor. I am equipped with collection equipment, but he's not going. Of course. It feels like my life is full of shit at the moment. My kid, and when I am not home, I get to deal with it at work in animal form.
It's cold and windy today. Jacob is outside "helping" Mike fix the Subaru, and I am giving him time to get cold so I can drag him to either Wal Mart or Target to pick up slippers and other completely non- blog worthy material.
God this is an awful post. See what happens when I try and do something just because I have the time, and NOT because I am inspired on some level? I've got nothing else, so I'll end it now, with what little dignity I have currently remaining....
No comments:
Post a Comment