Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Revitalized

I keep trying my best to use this blog. I used to love writing, but sadly, many things in my life have forced that pleasure to the wayside. As I type right now, Jacob is grumbling in his crib. Not to say he is the reason I stopped- that all came crumbling down years before he arrived!! Are there mommy writers out there who can actually separate mommydom and writerhood? No matter, ever since I had Jacob, my IQ has dropped at least 20 points and my vocabulary has plummeted. It's hard to stay in the swing of things when you spend your days saying "oooooie you silly goose man" and singing silly made up songs. You know you are in trouble when you can't come up with a word that rhymes with day that fits the song....

2 comments:

BJ Gates said...

Well, just think of it as scrapbooking the fast way!!

Musings of a Momma said...

Hmmm...yes...I love the idea of scrapbooking...my wedding one is half done (I started it in Oct. 2004!!)