Uuuggghhh...It's 3:16 in the morning. I woke up at 2:26. Jacob wasn't crying, the cats weren't playing. I just woke up. Several things went through my mind as I tried to fall back asleep. The first was that the cat was still on the foot of the bed. I always get worried about her at Christmas time. She likes to eat ribbon, and in general, there is none in the house, but at Christmas- well, sometimes we forget. So, after a few vomitting incidents yesterday with her, I'm really hoping she hasn't eaten ribbon and become obstructed. If she's still off tomorrow, I'll take her temp. If it's elevated, pray for the cash cow to visit me because she's going to cost an arm and a leg. Sigh.
The second thought was that I didn't feel that well. My friend came over today and I highlighted her hair. I didn't use the glove, because they were driving me insane. Stupid. Truly. So, of course my thumb and forefinger burned like crazy from being exposed to bleach constantly. Now that I'm awake, I've decided that I don't feel well because the bleach soaked through my pores and is now systemically affecting me. Ridiculous.
Also- I see that my husband has purchased several gifts for me afer we agreed NOT to do Christmas (present wise) this year. I have no idea what to get him, and feel awful that all he'll have is gloves and boxers under the tree. Hmmmm....a fashion show idea??
Finally- at this time exactly 5 months ago I was finally holding Jacob in my arms. He was born at 1:21, but I didn't get to hold him until just about 2 hours after he was born. I can't believe my little man is 5 months old already. He was such a good boy today. I was busy all day, but he was quite patient in his chair or exersaucer most of the time. He also had ample laps to sit on.
Alright. My eyes are burning and I feel tired. Hopefully I can go lay down and count horses jumping over fences back down to sleep. Merry Christmas Eve.
1 comment:
Hope your kitty cat is okay! I did the same thing (waking up in the middle of the night), but mine was the onset of a horrible headache due to too much wine! ha!
Post a Comment