Yeah. So turns out it's been 3 months since my last post. I've been busy, what can I say? Between working out, logging food, vacation, and everything else summer has brought so far, I haven't had a chance to sit and write. No. I haven't made it a priority.
I completed my first 12 week bootcamp down just about 14 pounds, and signed up again to finish the summer. Since January 1, when I decided to make healthier choices, I am down 30 pounds. I feel great, but would like to lose 10 to 15 pounds more. Mike has been so supportive during my journey, and just recently, he signed up for boxing with me! My mom is still with us, so we decided to just take advantage of the "good" that she can offer for now.
Jacob is turning FOUR next Tuesday. We will be having a joint party with Becky's twins, who are turning one. I have no idea what to get him, since all he wants is a dumptruck his size that he can drive...or an excavator that works, that he can drive. Seriously. Mike and I are going to make him a dumptruck cake- will be sure to post some pictures once we get it done.
Vacation in OOB was splendid. I think we might try and do it every year, or at least every other year. We had so much fun with my Dad, and my sister ended up staying at the house with us. She watched Jacob a couple nights so we could meander around town together and hold hands. ;p
We just booked a train trip to Philly in August to visit with Mike's Aunty Judy. We haven't told Jacob about it, and I think he is going to be SO excited. It's about 4 or 5 hours, and only about 100 bucks more than it would cost in gas, so we figured we'd just go for it.
As usual when I have so much time to cover, I feel overwhelmed and can't do it all. Hope everyones summer is going great, and I will try to be better about posting more frequently.
No comments:
Post a Comment