a simple way to keep up with the mundane life of the Perry family in New England...
About Me
Monday, July 31, 2006
First Post
It would be great if I could have come up with all sorts of wry, witty headings for my blog and it's subsequent first entry...Alas, I could not. I haven't been witty much recently. My husband and I have embarked upon an almost year long battle to have a child. I've learned a whole lot about the process of getting pregnant, and turns out ovulation is key. This is what has been stumping my body for the past 11 months. Luckily, it's only the FIRST necessary step, and once we master that one we only have like, 15 other hurdles to get through, but lets not count our follicles before they mature! Besides the whole infertility thing, we came up with this great idea to put a new roof on our house during the monsoon season Massachusetss had a couple months ago. It really was fantastic. I've become very adept at recognizing the signs of a panic attack, and encouraging them (gently, of course, you don't want to add any stress) to just go ahead and go away. In any case, I hope this forum gives me a chance to poke fun at myself and others when the opportunity arises, and otherwise get things off my chest. Heres to hoping I can at least come across as a semi-intelligent woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment