Monday, April 09, 2018

Success

Day one is in the books.  I ate clean and logged all my food, AND went to a workout.

My fitness level is so far from what it used to be, and like my nutrition, I keep starting and stopping.  I'm tired of being winded at the top of stairs though.  This momma needs to get her strength back.

In other news, I had my follow up OB appointment- she's pushing a biopsy since she really is at a loss as to what the hell is going on with my nether region.  Took more cultures- hoping something pops up.  For now, a treatment for yeast, just in case, and a slightly less potent steroid. 

Logan seemed fine today after his head bang, but then when I went to put him to bed, he had dried blood in his left nostril.  I asked him about it and he said it happened while flying kites.  Mike agreed- but said it was not actually dripping from his nose, just inside.  Possibly he's been picking at it?  But of course, my anxiety, which had literally just dropped to a manageable level, spiked back up.  It always seems like something is happening to keep me on edge. 

Just a quick check in-

No comments: